Further site information is available via registration on to the Data Room web site at www.stonehillsite.co.uk/data-room.
Please register to ensure you receive updates and further marketing information on the proposed expression of interest and the offer process. Failure to do so may prejudice your ability to receive updates .
Formal marketing will be undertaken on behalf of Enfield Council via Lambert Smith Hampton. The broad process is intended to be;
- General expressions of Interest are invited from 12th Jan 2019 via open public marketing.
- Final submission of any proposal with uses, and financial offer are to be submitted by 15th March 2019, with an ability to call for best and final offer if required. A commercial decision prior to this date will not be made.
- Potential tenants and occupiers will be provided with appropriate guidance, Draft Heads of Terms; the final process of offer submission; and Enfield Council’s Bid Evaluation Criteria in time to support a 15th March submission of offers and expressions of interest.
- The clients aim is to secure a tenant and agree Heads of Terms by the 31st March 2019.
- With a Lease or Agreement for Lease ( unless change of planning use is required) by mid May 2019
- Completion of formal lease agreements and handover of the site any time from June 2019 or in accordance with final lease terms agreed.
The above is an outline of the proposed timescales but may be subject to amendments.
The above indicative process is not intended to form a formal or binding tender process and therefore Enfield Council is not obliged to accept the highest or any offer submitted.